We are currently seeking for an energetic and highly-skilled Sales & Marketing Associate with at least 5-7 years of relevant work experience in a commercial area of high value-added services, preferably design, advertising, strategic consulting or luxury premium products sector. This position is for work in our Miami (USA) office for immediate employment in a hands-on and collaborative work environment.
Being part of the Sales & Marketing Team, the ideal candidate will be in charge to:
- Draft detailed commercial offers and licensing agreements
- Support the negotiating and closing the terms of an agreement
- Build and manage commercial relationships with potential Customers and Clients. Quality-lead generation
- Liaison with the R&D and Design Team to develop comprehensive quotations and to identify the best design strategy applied to the Customers’ need
- Market analysis, competitor’s analysis business intelligence and benchmarking leading to the identification of new opportunities
- Support the development of business presentations and co-branding strategy with Customers
- Working closely with the PR/Communication Team to define communication strategies (design awards, events, product launches) and related marketing material
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in Marketing / Communication / Business Administration or equivalent field of study.
- At least 5-7 years of work experience in a commercial area in high value-added services, preferably design, advertising, strategic consulting or luxury premium products sector.
- Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing high-end sales strategy. Technical sales skills
- Brand Management/Ambassador - Trade marketing skills - commercial skills - financial skill
- Brilliant personality with strong communication, customer relationship and networking skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and methodical personality.
- Result-oriented. Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Excellent team work attitude
- Passion for innovation, design, new technologies and new media.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be willing to travel, including international trips
- International candidates must hold a valid US working permit / Green Card
- Experience dealing with industrial design, product development and/or interior design and/or architecture-real estate business
- Project management experience
- Adobe Illustrator, InDesign knowledge
- Working knowledge of a second language such as Italian, Spanish and/or Portuguese
To Apply: Please send your CV to email@example.com
PININFARINA OF AMERICA IS NOT OFFERING SPONSORSHIP AT THIS MOMENT