We are currently seeking an energetic, talented and driven Interior Designer with a minimum of 5+ years experience in high-end contemporary interior design and/or architecture. This position is for work in our Miami office and it is for immediate employment, hands-on, in a collaborative work environment. This position requires strong graphic, digital modeling, ACAD and communication skills, both written and verbal. Understanding of and experience in integrated architectural and interior design projects is a large plus.
Candidates should be highly motivated in innovative, elegant, and creative interior design.
- Bachelors or masters degree from an accredited interior design or architecture program or foreign equivalent
- 5+ years experience
- Excellent aesthetic sensibilities, design and technical
- Strong writing and presentation skills; ability to draft graphically appealing presentation documents
- Experience sourcing, selecting and specifying interior finishes – CMF (Colors, Materials & Finishes) & FF&E (Furniture Finishes and Equipment)
- Create project support and analysis, presentations, reporting, industry research.
- Proven work experience with Architectural and/or Interior Design Firms.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Rhino, 3D Studio Max, V-ray, and Photoshop. High efficiency on modeling of complex surfaces as well as final presentation quality 3d rendering imagery.
- Passionate about design and how this strategically impact on users experience, product development, technology innovation, brand building and overall value creation for the client.
- Fluent in English. Portuguese, Spanish and Italian is a plus.
- Good graphic design sensibility.
Proficiency in the below softwares are required:
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
For consideration, please email your resume plus portfolio, both not to exceed 4Mb to firstname.lastname@example.org
No freelancers or contractors. No phone calls.
ALL CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE LEGAL WORK STATUS IN THE UNITED STATES