Pininfarina, world leading Design House, has created in its87-year lifespan some of the most influential and iconic designs in automotive history.
Our project ranges spanfrom Hyper-Luxury Supercars to New Mobility solutions, not to mention trains, aircrafts andboats, serving worldwide established OEMs and young emerging Brands.
We are now expanding our Creative Team, which currently operates over three geographical areas (Europe, China and the United States) by opening positions for experienced Interior Senior Designers and Exterior Senior Designers, with exciting career opportunities.
The main place of work will be in Turin, Italy. However, alternating between the above-mentioned Design Studios is envisaged.
The following competences are required:
• Significant experience in Automotive Design – at least 6 years – preferably at international level.
• Excellent creative ideas with particular focus on sports and luxury car design.
• Strong leadership skills plus the ability to inspire teams of designers, digital and clay modelers and engineers into delivering design objectives.
• Knowledge of all relevant 3D design and modelling techniques,plus software applications.
• Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the completedesign process.
• Exacting management skills within the virtual modelling phase as well as outstanding competences in managing physical models, this is one of the key areas of Pininfarina’s heritage.
• Excellent communication skills within a team environment.
• Extensive understanding and experience within engineering and packaging datafields.
• Flexibility, commitment and motivation to travel outside of Europe.
• Language: fluent in English.
To apply for this position please send your application (CV + portfolio / 9 MB max) at email@example.com with the reference number andjobposition.